Uncle Tommy (with Nico) and Aunt Jackie (with Aidan)
Uncle Louie, Aunt Nikki & Madison
Aunt Nikki & Madison
The Dudes & Madison opening presents
Uncle Tommy playing with Nico by pushing Madison on Nico's bike
Madison checking out 'Cota' the dinosaur
Something Madison picked up from Uncle Sammy?
Uncle Tommy pushing the Dudes on their bikes
One of the goals of the visit was to try to get a good picture of the three cousins together. The following pictures are evidence of our effort. Unfortunately, for Grandma K, we didn't get a great one.
First attempt - Aidan hits Nico while Aunt Jackie rescues Madison from the fray
Second attempt - strategy is to separate the twins. Aidan is not happy. Everyone now has a remote control to play with to try and distract them from one another
Probably the best we did. Aidan stopeed crying, but you can still see the tears in his eye (ironically he is the only one smiling). Nico and Madison seem disinterested.
Yet another attempt. I held them all, but we didn't get a good shot.

2 comments:
I love them just the same THANKS for trying!
I love that you got the dudes Cota the Triceratops. I want to come over and play!
Post a Comment