Saturday, August 18, 2007

Nikki's three children left alone in Ohio

Nikki went back to Michigan for the weekend leaving me alone with the boys. I think it is a test. We are having fun, laughing and trying to learn how to crawl (without much success). We went to Best Buy this afternoon looking for some Ipod stuff. Then I took them to Old Navy and bought them each a cool new shirt for being so good. I'll take a picture of them in their new shirts tomorrow and post it. For now - here is a picture of what it looks like at our house this weekend.


Last Weekend, Nikki and I went on a houseboating trip with a bunch of friends from the UP. Grandma & Grandpa G came and watched them, but I didn't download the pictures they took properly and have nothing to show of their stay. I do have some pictures from few weeks ago when we were in Jackson visiting them that I can show instead. The first is Nico watching Disney with Grandpa G - hilarious. The second is Grandma G and Aidan(?) with his new Mickey Mouse ears Nikki bought him when she went to FLA in July.



While we were on the boat trip, Grandma & Grandpa G took the boys to the park by our house and taught the boys how to swing. We took them there again the next week. They seem to enjoy it.

No comments: