Thursday, July 12, 2007

New foods


It was a big week for the Dudes. They tried all kinds of new foods. They tried some pear juice, which they enjoyed very much, but still not enough to hold their own cups. They tried some snacks which included Cheerios and teething cookies. As you can see, Nico enjoyed the Cheerios. So much so, he thought he would save one for later. He did not really care for the teething cookies though, because once again that would mean he would have to hold it himself. The Dudes are pretty lazy eaters.

Aidan on the other hand decided that he preferred the teething cookie to the Cheerios, as you can see from the mess all over the front of his shirt. He gets that trait from his dad. They also got their first taste of peas this week and unlike their dad they seem to like their veggies.

This weekend we are traveling home to Michigan again for a wedding. We will be getting some much needed grown up time and the Dudes will be spending their time getting spoiled by Aunt Kelly and Uncle Sammy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see it has been a while since Momma Miller updated the blog. I just saw the new photos louie emailed and I must say that I think the boys wanted for their first haircut a mohawk like unlce david's.

Anne said...

funny things is their dad DID like vegtables when he was their age...not sure when it all went pare shape! (English for all went wrong !)